Jan 5, 2011

beware: internet schemes

Just a word to those who are searching the internet for natural treatment advice for GERD.  Beware that there are MANY sites selling e-books, downloadable documents, and other documents related to their own miracle cure for GERD / Acid Reflux.  Once upon a time I paid for and downloaded such a document.  Through research and much reading it has been my experience that any natural GERD / Reflux remedy information can be found for free using simple Google searches trying multiple search terms and words.  I might add that I did find helpful suggestions in the one document I downloaded.  From time to time, I will be posting "self treatment" suggestions discovered through internet research I have experimented with along with my personal experience.  Look for "self treatment" posts and labels for this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment