Apr 19, 2011

GERD absent / Glucosamine report

Last Thursday evening I completed my repair of my storm damaged fence.  It was a 6 hour job and involved alot of bending over and upper body movement.  I am pleased to report that when finally finished, showered, and relaxing in my recliner late evening, my GERD was absent!!  In former days my stomach would be in my throat, I would have a hacking cough, and the annoying "burning" would be present.

I am so impressed by the results of this alkaline eating regimen.  I am more and more convinced that this alkaline diet (really not a diet, just an eating program) is allowing my esophagus to heal and drastically reducing the acid content in my digestive system.

I have now completed 60 days of Glucosamine, taking one 1500mg capsule per day (in the evening).  I'm thinking that I am beginning to see some results in my elbows and knees.  In another 60 days I should be able to sense whether its helping or not, but I believe it is.  So far so good.  And, the Glucosamine has not affected my GERD.

No comments:

Post a Comment